To provide a better life for women and girls through:
- Enabling and facilitating completion of secondary education
- Providing formalized trade skills to gain employment and promote self-sufficiency
- Providing training in entrepreneurial skills to establish and grow their own businesses
Mozambique remains one of the poorest countries in the world.
- Even though 94% of girls enroll in primary school, fewer than half make it past 5th grade
- Just 11% of girls progress to secondary-level education, with a mere 1% continuing to college
- The female literacy rate (28%) lags far behind that of males (60%)
- 60% of the population lives on under $2 per day.
How You Can Help
$200 sponsors a year of education for a girl
$150 sponsors job skills training for a woman
Help people feed themselves by donating to the community farm project
Donations of any amount contribute to providing housing and building schools